- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
The Zimbabwean economy is grinding to a halt with clear evidence that the economy if fast tracking into deep seated economic recession. It is also evident that Chinamasa and any of the acolytes in ZANU PF have neither the desire nor the ability of turning around this economy. In short they are as carefree and indifferent as they are clueless. The economy requires structural reforms if the country is to move forward. Furthermore the…Read More