- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
FOUR passengers aboard a South Africa-bound Toyota Quantum from Bulawayo died on the spot near Mbalabala along the Bulawayo-Beitbridge Highway yesterday when the vehicle was side-swiped by an overtaking car. The Quantum overturned and landed on its side. Eight of the 14 passengers who were aboard were seriously injured and are admitted to Esigodini District Hospital. Only two were treated and discharged. The accident occurred at around 3:30AM at the 67 kilometre peg. National police…Read More