- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
President Robert Mugabe has come under withering attack for donating 300 cattle to the African Union (AU) to help it become less dependent on outside donors, instead of coming to the aid of Zimbabwean villagers in the middle of one of the worst droughts in decades. The ridiculed donation of cattle, handed over to AU deputy chairman Erastus Mwencha on Thursday, was said to be an honour of a pledge to the AU Foundation made…Read More