- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
President Robert Mugabe has come under withering attack for donating 300 cattle to the African Union (AU) to help it become less dependent on outside donors, instead of coming to the aid of Zimbabwean villagers in the middle of one of the worst droughts in decades. The ridiculed donation of cattle, handed over to AU deputy chairman Erastus Mwencha on Thursday, was said to be an honour of a pledge to the AU Foundation made…Read More