- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Suspended Harare mayor Councillor Bernard Manyenyeni has approached the High Court challenging his suspension which he terms to be unlawful and in contravention of provisions of the Constitution. Clr Manyenyeni was suspended this week by Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere for unprocedurally appointing former NMBZ chief executive Mr James Mushore as the city’s town clerk in violation of the Urban Councils Act. In an urgent chamber application filed in the…Read More