- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
FORMER Vice-President Joice Mujuru has poured cold water on President Robert Mugabe, accusing him of exaggerating his role during the liberation struggle leading to the country’s independence in 1980 Mujuru, who now leads the opposition Zimbabwe People First (ZimFirst) dropped the bombshell during a campaign rally in Chinhoyi at the weekend, where she challenged Mugabe to give his nom de guerre, if he had any, to prove his liberation credentials. She fired the…Read More