- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
South African police have identified the seven people killed when a commuter omnibus they were travelling in collided with a haulage truck last Wednesday. The crash took place two kilometres from the Beitbridge border post along the N1 highway. The victims are Alice Chipato (26), Mavis Chipato (59), Yvonne Rufaro Mhlanga (29), Faith Nyabutsi (32), Nyaradzai Dzvuke (37), Nomathemba Mpofu (38) and Batsirai Pasipanodya (32). The vehicles collided at around 5am near the weighbridge when…Read More