- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Thirty-seven Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Mabvuku officers, who were transferred to various police stations and posts dotted around the country on allegations of corruption, approached the High Court on Wednesday and thwarted the force’s move to have them charged and dismissed by a suitability board. The officers have since been suspended from the force. In an urgent chamber application Bulawayo High Court judge Justice Martin Makonese issued an order suspending the convening of the suitability…Read More