- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Local authorities are dumping raw sewer into water bodies and posing a health risk, Local Government minister Savour Kasukuwere has said. Bulawayo, Harare and Chitungwiza were citied as chief culprits.”We have a serious problem in all local authorities where most sewer plants are not working. “As a result we are dumping raw sewer in water bodies and we seem to be headed towards a rough patch,” he told a meeting in Victoria…Read More