- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
Thirty six Congolese refugees were intercepted at Plumtree Border Post while trying to illegally exit the country into Botswana. The foreigners are said to have escaped from Tongogara Refugee Camp in Manicaland. According to the Chronicle, the group comprised adults and children. They were taken to Plumtree Prison where they are being held awaiting to be handed over to the Social Services Department in Plumtree. They were intercepted at night while they were in…Read More