- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
THREE boys cheated death after they were hit by a train while they took a nap on a railway line in Insuza on Sunday night. Carlen Moyo, 13, sustained severe head injuries and got his left leg chopped off, while Honest Mhlanga, 9, also sustained head injuries and suspected fractures on both limbs. Both boys from Njubalala Village in Insuza are admitted at Mpilo Central hospital. A close source who preferred anonymity said one…Read More