- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
ONE person died yesterday afternoon while 16 others were injured when a kombi they were travelling in veered off the road and overturned after its left rear wheel came off. The accident occurred along the Bulawayo-Harare Road just before the Ntabazinduna toll gate at about 3pm. The injured were rushed to United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH) in ambulances. The kombi was carrying passengers who were travelling from Bulawayo to Ntabazinduna. Bulawayo Chief Fire Officer…Read More