- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
ONE person died yesterday afternoon while 16 others were injured when a kombi they were travelling in veered off the road and overturned after its left rear wheel came off. The accident occurred along the Bulawayo-Harare Road just before the Ntabazinduna toll gate at about 3pm. The injured were rushed to United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH) in ambulances. The kombi was carrying passengers who were travelling from Bulawayo to Ntabazinduna. Bulawayo Chief Fire Officer…Read More