- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
ONE person died yesterday afternoon while 16 others were injured when a kombi they were travelling in veered off the road and overturned after its left rear wheel came off. The accident occurred along the Bulawayo-Harare Road just before the Ntabazinduna toll gate at about 3pm. The injured were rushed to United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH) in ambulances. The kombi was carrying passengers who were travelling from Bulawayo to Ntabazinduna. Bulawayo Chief Fire Officer…Read More