- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
THE late Vice President Joshua Nkomo could have never seen independent Zimbabwe in 1980 had a plot to gun down his plane by the Rhodesian Air Force succeeded in 1979. VP Nkomo who died on this day 16 years ago was at the time travelling back to Zambia from a meeting in Maputo, Mozambique when the Rhodesian forces hatched a plan to intercept and shoot down the Zambian military plane he was travelling on. This…Read More