- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Fighting the ruling Zanu-PF at court has proved costly for three politicians who were fired from the revolutionary party after their lawyers turned against them and took them to the High Court over unpaid legal fees to the tune of $25 000. Rugare Eleck Ngidi Gumbo and Dydmus Mutasa, who are now with a new political outfit Zimbabwe People First, together with Youth Advocacy for Reform and Democracy leader Temba Mliswa, made headlines between…Read More