- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
A BULAWAYO woman broke down in court as she narrated how three men gang raped her at knife point, forcing a magistrate to postpone the case. Two of the men, who allegedly cut off her clothes with a knife before taking turns to rape her, appeared in court facing rape and robbery charges. The woman sustained serious injuries after one of the suspects, who is on the run, allegedly savagely kicked her on her private…Read More