- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Kaguvi Building went into lockdown early on Monday morning after it was discovered that Chikwinya’s new office had been broken into. “There was a virtual shutdown and the minister’s 8th floor office was turned upside down by police, intelligence and the bomb disposal unit as they searched for clues. Chikwinya was moved to a temporary office after someone left a tap running in the building resulting in the whole floor flooding. Furniture was damaged in…Read More