- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
President Robert Mugabe has once again reshuffled cabinet and of note is that he has reappointed Jonathan Moyo, into cabinet, once again. Reliable sources have informed ww.newzimbabwevision.com about the Ministerial portfolios to which the new ministers have been allocated as follows: Higher Education: Prof Jonathan Moyo Water & Climate: Oppah Muchinguri Home Affairs: Ignatius Chombo (Mugabe’s cousin) State Security: Kembo Mohadi Women: Nyasha Chikwinya The Information Ministry currently has no minister but an acting minister…Read More