- COST OF LIVING IN ZIMBABWE is ZW$110 550 a month, Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT) latest data for June 2022 has revealed
- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
HARARE police on Saturday threatened three journalists with the Itai Dzamara-style disappearance for covering ZCTU-led protests against job losses. The police manhandled three journalists Obey Manayiti (The Standard), AFP correspondent Reagan Mashavave and freelance ANN7 TV correspondent Pindai Dube who were covering the protests and bundled them into their truck. The three were monitoring the situation from a distant when a plain-clothed police officer identified them and ordered their arrest. Despite the journalists identifying themselves,…Read More