- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
National Vendors’ Union of Zimbabwe (Navuz) chairperson Stern Zvorwadza has handed himself over to the police following reports that he was wanted for his involvement in demonstrations held countrywide this week. His lawyer, Obey Shava of Mbidzo, Muchadehama and Makoni Legal Practitioners, confirmed Zvorwadza presented himself to the police yesterday. “He was today (yesterday) summoned to the police for his involvement with the masses who demonstrated this week. It is surprising why my client…Read More