- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai made sensational claims yesterday that missing human rights activist, Itai Dzamara, was abducted by suspected state agents because he had in his possession damning evidence of ballot fraud from the controversial 2013 polls. The former prime minister in the government of national unity made the claim after joining the Dzamara family and hundreds of other Zimbabweans who marched in Harare to commemorate the first anniversary of the disappearance of the “Occupy…Read More