- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
For too long, 36 years to be specific from 18 April 1980 when President Robert Gabriel Mugabe became Zimbabwe’s Prime Minister, we the people of Zimbabwe, have always known the truth, seen the truth but foolishly chose to believe the lies that Mugabe and his Zanu PF regime have constantly force fed us. However the tide is forcefully turning now, in favour of the people Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime is simply a self…Read More