- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
PROPHETIC Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya has written to the National Prosecution Authority (NPA) seeking to avoid testifying in the ongoing inquest into the death of 11 people at his church’s crusade in Kwekwe in 2011. Prophet Magaya was summoned by Kwekwemagistrate Taurai Manwere to appear at the inquest on May 17. PHD lawyer Everson Chatambudza, in a letter to the prosecutor, Fiona Mukwena, said Prophet Magaya had no relevant evidence to…Read More