- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
The First Lady, Grace Mugabe’s meet the people rallies where she donated agricultural equipment to Zanu PF supporters were funded by the state Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa has revealed. Chinamasa was responding to a question by Bulawayo South MP Eddie Cross (MDC-T), who wanted to know who financed Grace’s rallies and the expenditure incurred. The equipment Grace donated was from a Brazilian facility which the Ministry of Agriculture entered into to boost…Read More