- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Harare City Council has reportedly destroyed several house constructed by the Old Mutual close to Eastlea amid revelations most of the structures were build illegal. According to sources the houses were destroyed midnight yesterday much to the surprise of the residents amid accusations that some war veterans were behind the demolitions. Some of the houses were build by the Old Mutual and the council deemed them as illegal structures.Harare residents Trust said the demolitions were…Read More