- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
ZAPU leader Dumiso Dabengwa (pictured) has revealed that opposition political parties are strategising on a post President Robert Mugabe era to ensure that there is peace and stability in the country.Speaking at the Zapu congress in Bulawayo yesterday, Dabengwa said opposition political parties have met and discussed possible scenarios in the event that Mugabe steps down or dies in office. “We have to look as to where we will be if the government falls….Read More