- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
GOVERNMENT has, under its revised frameworks, procedures and guidelines for implementing the Indigenisation Act, broadened its definition of natural resources to include air, grass, birds and swamps, a move that local analysts yesterday described as “ridiculous”. Finance minister Patrick Chinamasa announced the new framework on Monday at a Press conference he jointly addressed with Indigenisation minister Patrick Zhuwao and Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor John Mangudya. Renowned economist John Robertson yesterday said: “This exposes government…Read More