- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Exiled Chimurenga music legend Thomas Mapfumo has said his colleague Oliver Mtukudzi is allowing himself to be used by the oppressive regime of President Robert Mugabe and his ruling Zanu-PF party. On Wednesday the much-loved Mtukudzi performed for around 15 minutes at the so-called million-man march organised by the Zanu-PF Youth League to show support for their 92-year-old leader who is battling to contain factionalism in his party over his successor. About 50 000 party…Read More