- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Exiled Chimurenga music legend Thomas Mapfumo has said his colleague Oliver Mtukudzi is allowing himself to be used by the oppressive regime of President Robert Mugabe and his ruling Zanu-PF party. On Wednesday the much-loved Mtukudzi performed for around 15 minutes at the so-called million-man march organised by the Zanu-PF Youth League to show support for their 92-year-old leader who is battling to contain factionalism in his party over his successor. About 50 000 party…Read More