- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
. RESERVE Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr John Mangudya is set to meet opposition political activist Promise Mkwananzi and members of his executive for a private dialogue today to provide further clarity on the soon-to-be-introduced bond notes.The meeting is part of RBZ’s awareness campaigns to educate the public and ensure they have correct information on the operation of the bond notes. The RBZ is set to introduce the bond notes through an export incentive facility…Read More