- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe’s Zanu PF has maintained the tag of being the country’s most violent political party during a month in which most violations were committed in the elderly leader’s home province. This is according to the December 2015 report by the Zimbabwe Peace Project (ZPP) where house demolitions in Harare also featured among rights violation cases recorded during the festive month. “A total of 233 violations were captured by ZPP in the month of…Read More