- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
OXFAM CHARITY COMMISION-‘TOXIC, COLONIAL MENTALITY, DOWNPLAYING, institutional, normalised, organisational culture, now legitimised, international, painful, alarming to everyone, moreso anyone donating to OXFAM CHARITY with regards to the sexual abuse allegations made by Oxfam abuse victims in Haiti’. The Oxfam sexual abuse scandal is absolutely shocking across the whole world, including funders, those donating to Oxfam and countries particularly third world countries in receipt of donor funding from Oxfam. It now appears that sex abuse victims…Read More