- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
- DYNAMOS captain Partson Jaure has a delicate operation to repair a skull fracture he sustained in a car crash last week.
- WHO Africa, says, of the 47 countries in the WHO Africa region 39 nations are now affected by Covid-19
TWO men died while three others were seriously injured in a free-for-all beer brawl in which patrons set upon each other with iron bars in Masvingo Acting Masvingo police spokesperson Assistant Inspector Kudakwashe Dehwa said the fierce fight started when one of the patrons at Mudzivo Bottle Store confronted a group that he accused of having caused his arrest in a 2014 assault case. He said Soul Kani, 42, Paul Masimire, 65, and Lloyd…Read More