- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
Villagers in Marange, Zimunya are bitter that they have nothing to show for the rich diamond resources that were exploited by mining companies. The villagers’ complaints were heard when the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment toured the area. The portfolio committee headed by chairperson Justice Mayor Wadyajena toured corporate social responsibility programmes that were done by Mbada Diamonds. The committee conducted a public hearing at Zimunya Community Hall where the…Read More