- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
About 2,000 migrants tried to enter the Channel Tunnel through the French terminal near Calais Monday night in an attempt to reach the United Kingdom, operator Eurotunnel said. Some of the migrants were injured, Eurotunnel France spokesperson Cecile Carreras told CNN. French authorities and Eurotunnel personnel were able to enter the tunnel and intervene The tunnel, also known as the Chunnel, runs 50 kilometers (31 miles) from a point near Calais, in northern France to…Read More