- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
Government has warned that anyone found putting the National Flag into disrepute risk being jailed for six months or fined $200. Through the ministry of Justice and Legal and Parliamentary affairs, people who manufacture or sale the flag will be dealt with harshly. Wrote the permanent secretary Virginia Mabiza : “The penalty for the offence is a fine nit exceeding $200 or imprisonment for a period not exceeding six months or both such fine and…Read More