- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
Pastor Evan Mawarire’s #ThisFlag protest in Zimbabwe has galvanised Zimbabweans against the oppressive, 92 year old despot Mugabe and his Zanu PF party, who have led the nation into a debilitating economy. Unemployment has sky rocketed to an unprecedented level of 90%, in a climate where the government’s Service Delivery in Housing, Health care, Education, Clean water reticulation, Electricity amongst many other issues have totally failed. At this present moment, Zimbabweans are worried that the shortage…Read More