- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
Patrick Mugadza, (45) a defiant Zimbabwean pastor who staged a one man protest at the Zanu PF annual December conference for 2015 and spent almost three weeks in remand prison had his bail, reduced on Thursday. Pastor Mugadza’s protest even though a one man demonstration, was prominent as he defiantly held up a placard that read: “Mr President, the people are suffering. Proverbs chapter 21 verse 13” in a town which at that time was flooded…Read More