- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
HUNDREDS of illegal settlers along Airport Road, affected by President Robert Mugabe’s directive to have them forcibly removed, have slammed Zanu PF’s leadership for “abusing them”. The residents told NewsDay as they packed their belongings, that the ruling party’s leadership had allocated them the stands in the full knowledge that the move was illegal. Harare City Council is set to demolish illegal structures along Harare’s Airport Road after Mugabe recently expressed displeasure…Read More