- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR) has embarked into a fight to assist the journalist jailed for operating an unlicenced newspaper. ZLHR communications officer Kumbirai Mafundasaid human rights lawyers on Friday 26 June 2015 filed a notice of appeal against the conviction and imprisonment of Patrick Chitongo, a freelance journalist, who was convicted and sentenced to serve eight months in jail for allegedly publishing an unregistered newspaper. Chiredzi Magistrate Tafadzwa Mhlanga on Tuesday 23…Read More