- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
The Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR) has embarked into a fight to assist the journalist jailed for operating an unlicenced newspaper. ZLHR communications officer Kumbirai Mafundasaid human rights lawyers on Friday 26 June 2015 filed a notice of appeal against the conviction and imprisonment of Patrick Chitongo, a freelance journalist, who was convicted and sentenced to serve eight months in jail for allegedly publishing an unregistered newspaper. Chiredzi Magistrate Tafadzwa Mhlanga on Tuesday 23…Read More