- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Opposition MDC leader Welshman Ncube has applauded Zimbabweans for shrugging off passive nature and adopted an aggressive character. Ncube said the move has taken a short period to occur. The country is facing sporadic streets protests. Writing in his traditional Friday opinion, Ncube said “Zanu PF has predictably responded with shameless vindictiveness”. Below is part of his opinion : In all but a short space of time, the landscape of civic and political activism in…Read More