- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
CHAOS reportedly reigned supreme at many council-run primary schools in Harare this week, as parents and activists resisted attempts to test children for the HIV virus, forcing the programme to be postponed indefinitely. According to notices given to pupils, the programme was spearheaded by the city’s health department. “As city health department, Rujeko Clinic, sponsored by Child Protection Society, shall be visiting your school to assess the health of your students, as well as testing…Read More