- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
THE MDC has lost , many cadres in senior positions since the infamous Zanu PF ‘NIKUV’ victory of 31st July 2013, more prominently, such key figures as the MDC chairman Goodrich Chimbaira, MDC policy director Qhubani Moyo and MDC spokesman Nhlanhla Dube. Some key figure chose not to leave but instead to step down from their official posts, and these include MDC deputy chairperson Frank Chamunorwa and MDC Secretary-General Priscilla Misihairabwi Mushonga. The latest senior official that MDC has lost,…Read More