- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
THE MDC has lost , many cadres in senior positions since the infamous Zanu PF ‘NIKUV’ victory of 31st July 2013, more prominently, such key figures as the MDC chairman Goodrich Chimbaira, MDC policy director Qhubani Moyo and MDC spokesman Nhlanhla Dube. Some key figure chose not to leave but instead to step down from their official posts, and these include MDC deputy chairperson Frank Chamunorwa and MDC Secretary-General Priscilla Misihairabwi Mushonga. The latest senior official that MDC has lost,…Read More