- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has challenged the nation to address past human rights violations through dialogue, truth telling and forgiveness for national healing to succeed. He said this would address the root cause of physical, emotional and traumatic experiences and mend broken relations. Presenting a topic at the National Defence College on National Healing, Peace and Reconciliation, VP Mphoko said threats to national security such as tribalism, politics, hunger colonisation, economic issues and mistrust needed…Read More