- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has challenged the nation to address past human rights violations through dialogue, truth telling and forgiveness for national healing to succeed. He said this would address the root cause of physical, emotional and traumatic experiences and mend broken relations. Presenting a topic at the National Defence College on National Healing, Peace and Reconciliation, VP Mphoko said threats to national security such as tribalism, politics, hunger colonisation, economic issues and mistrust needed…Read More