- DONALD TRUMP'S LATEST EXECUTIVE ORDER could give him the power to mount a scorched-earth campaign which would cripple a future Biden administration.
- TWO (Zinara) toll collectors at the Gweru North tollgate along , died on the spot in a kombi and haulage truck side-swipe near Regina Mundi High School in Gweru recently
- COVID: SOUTH YORKSHIRE tier 3 rules to remain 'for more than 28 days with, over 1.4m people in SY living under tier three restrictions from 00:01 on Saturday 24/10/20
- LEAKED STATE SECURITY DOCUMENT states-Joint Operations Command (JOC) to track journalists and opponents of Mnangagwa’s regime
- ZIMBABWE'S STATE SECURITY, Joint Operations Command (JOC) meeting to track and attack perceived opponents of President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s regime,
OPPOSITION political parties, minus MDC-T, are on the verge of forming a coalition to contest the 2018 elections as one in a bid to end President Robert Mugabe’s rule. Sources said the newly formed Zimbabwe People First led by former vice-president Joice Mujuru, which was registered a fortnight ago, was likely to be part of the coalition. The parties are however waiting for Mujuru to launch her party before bringing her on board. Other parties…Read More