- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
OPPOSITION political parties, minus MDC-T, are on the verge of forming a coalition to contest the 2018 elections as one in a bid to end President Robert Mugabe’s rule. Sources said the newly formed Zimbabwe People First led by former vice-president Joice Mujuru, which was registered a fortnight ago, was likely to be part of the coalition. The parties are however waiting for Mujuru to launch her party before bringing her on board. Other parties…Read More