- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Pastor Evan Mawarire’s #ThisFlag protest in Zimbabwe has galvanised Zimbabweans against the oppressive, 92 year old despot Mugabe and his Zanu PF party, who have led the nation into a debilitating economy. Unemployment has sky rocketed to an unprecedented level of 90%, in a climate where the government’s Service Delivery in Housing, Health care, Education, Clean water reticulation, Electricity amongst many other issues have totally failed. At this present moment, Zimbabweans are worried that the shortage…Read More