- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
- Mwonzora says MDC VPs Biti and Ncube are misleading Chamisa as they do not qualify to stand for posts at congress proposed in three months.
- CORONA VIRUS -485 people were arrested countrywide for disregarding the 21-day lockdown that requires them to stay at home.
- 'PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY QUESTIONED as Chamisa faces disciplinary action threatened by reinstated MDC SG Mwonzora after Supreme Court decision rendering Thokozani Khupe as the rightful leader of the party'.
- The first of the gvt's emergency field hospitals to treat coronavirus patients has opened in east London's 4000 bed ExCel centre.
Peoples Democratic Party led by Tendai Biti continue to suffer setbacks as senior members are defecting. “Today at 12 noon Hon. Tongai Matutu will rejoin the MDCT from the PDP. We welcome him with open hands,” MDC-T secretary-general Douglas Mwonzora wrote on his twitter account.He said more are joining the big tent. On Monday Paul Madzore dumped Biti for Morgan Tsvangirai. His then deputy Samual Sipepa-Nkomo defected to Joyce Mujuru’s ZimPF last week. by Alice…Read More