- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
ZIMBABWE People First (ZimPF) has made sensational claims that it has inside information on how Zanu PF rigged elections particularly the disputed 2008 and 2013 polls. ZimPF official Retired Brigadier-General Agrippa Mutambara, who for 21 years was an ambassador and close to President Robert Mugabe, made the disclosures during a roundtable discussion in Harare yesterday.“The reason why we will be able to win the elections is that ZimPF has people with war liberation credentials,” he said….Read More