- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
THE Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association (ZHDA) says they are soliciting for signatures with the aim of petitioning parliament over health minister David Parirenyatwa’s abuse of office and at the same time resolved not to work outside their on-call schedules until government addresses their concerns. Doctors want Parirenyatwa, who is accused of siphoning $100, 000 from the struggling PSMAS, to resign. ZHDA which held its Annual General Meeting at the weekend said Parienyatwa was abusing his…Read More