- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
THE Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association (ZHDA) says they are soliciting for signatures with the aim of petitioning parliament over health minister David Parirenyatwa’s abuse of office and at the same time resolved not to work outside their on-call schedules until government addresses their concerns. Doctors want Parirenyatwa, who is accused of siphoning $100, 000 from the struggling PSMAS, to resign. ZHDA which held its Annual General Meeting at the weekend said Parienyatwa was abusing his…Read More