- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
President Robert Mugabe on Saturday stepped down as the chairman of the Southern Africa Development Community to hand over the reigns to Botswana President Seretse Khama Ian Khama. Out going SADC council of ministers chairperson Simbarashe Mumbengegwi said the regional body should remain united and build on past achievements. Mumbengegwi, who is also Zimbabwean Minister of Foreign Affairs, said the regional body had performed well and met most of its objectives. Mumbengegwi said it was…Read More