- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
Zanu-PF yesterday urged former MDC Bulawayo South National Assembly member Mr David Coltart to provide police and State security with full details on opposition MDC-T’s banditry activities that were targeted at toppling the legitimate Government of President Mugabe in 2006. The revolutionary party’s comments were triggered by Mr Coltart revelations in his book released recently that opposition leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai in 2006 trained bandits in South Africa in preparation for a violent takeover of…Read More