- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
LEICESTER – A suspected murder victim found in a city centre car park has been named as the brother-in-law of former Premier League footballer Peter Ndlovu. The body of Promise Ndlovu, the husband to Peter’s sister Christina, was found in Leicester on Saturday. Two men have since been charged with conspiracy to murder the 40-year-old, while a further four arrests were made on Tuesday. Former Zimbabwe international Peter (43) played 176 times in the Premier…Read More