- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
THE GEE FORTY LACOSTE FILES INC Access to CIO Files Subject: Grace Marufu Grace Goreraza Grace Mugabe File Status: Classified “GeeFortyLacoste Notes: Some notes are scribbled in pen. Some notes are written in hurried grammar. Report reproduced as is ” Grace Marufu Goreraza Mugabe. Reports date back to as far back as 1985 when the then Head of the Presidential security reported that Zim number 2 (meaning Robert Mugabe as he was the prime minister…Read More